In this “Christmas Stocking” PDF Embroidery Kit you will get a downloadable 23 page PDF.
A Pattern made up of 1,2,3,4 or 5 stockings hanging on a wall depending on the number of people in your family. You will be able to start immediatly after your purchase, All templates and DMC colour guide are included along with a very detailed guide to help you create this embroidery design, with plenty of top tips added in incase you are a complete beginner.
The guide will include:
- Things you will need and my tips on the what to purchase.
- How to trace and transfer your pattern onto your fabric with photographic
instructions (If you are doing it yourself).
- Beginners stitch guide with photographic instructions.
- Step by step
- How to finish your hoop
- Handy tips and tricks to help you get started
- A4 pattern to print and trace
- Illustrated colour guide
- Template for backing your finished hoop
- Detailed photographic and illustrated stitch diagrams
What you will need to purchase seperately:
15 cm Embroidery hoop, needle, fabric, thread and scissors
You will need a few additional things to help make this embroidery including pins, scissors and a pen to transfer your design over if you have chosen the intermediate option.
Embroidery stitches in this kit:
- Chain stitch
- Detached chain stitch
- Split Stitch
- Satin stitch
- Back stitch
- French knots
- Running Stitch
- Blanket Stitch
Some embroidery experience would be beneficial, but it’s not essential all kits come with a detailed step by step guide with photographic instructions to help you master each stitch used in the design.
To use this kit effectively, you will need access to a printer.
A Gentle Reminder:
- You will receive no physical items with this purchase.
- All sales are final, this PDF purchase cannot be returned
- This PDF Kit is for personal use only
- You will receive this as an instant download. Please note this purchase will entitle you to a single download of the PDF.
Want to see what we are up to on Instagram and keep up to date with Hope & Hart? Click Here
See our other embroidery kits here
“Christmas Stocking” PDF EmbroideryKit
Beth Taylor –
Just what I was looking for. I love that you can customise this PDF for how many stocking you want to stitch