In this “Daphne” Complete Spring Floral DIY Embroidery Kit you will get everything you need to get started right away with the fabric and design all ready in the hoop for you to get started immediately, including a very detailed guide to help you create this embroidery design.
The guide will include:
- How to trace and transfer your pattern onto your fabric with photographic
instructions (If you are doing it yourself).
- Beginners stitch guide with photographic instructions.
- Step by step
- How to finish your hoop
- Handy tips and tricks to help you get started
- A4 pattern to print and trace
- Illustrated colour guide
- Template for backing your finished hoop
- Detailed photographic and illustrated stitch diagrams
- An electronic version of the instruction Kit for on the go.
What you will need:
Everything is supplied for you in this kit, including
- Full instructions and tips on how to complete this embroidery
- 17cm Embroidery Hoop
- Pattern/Backing Template
- Sewing Needle
- Full DMC Skeins
- Cream Cotton Fabric
You will need a few additional things to help make this embroidery including pins, scissors and a pen to transfer your design over.
Embroidery stitches in this kit:
- Stem Stitch
- Fishbone Stitch
- French Knot
- Satin Stitch
- Fishbone Stitch
- Running Stitch
- Blanket Stitch
Some embroidery experience would be beneficial, but it’s not essential all kits come with a step by step guide with photographic instructions to help you master each stitch used in the design.
A Gentle Reminder:
- You will receive physical material to make this embroidery with this purchase.
- Complete kits can only be returned provided they have not been opened.
- This Embroidery Kit is for personal use only
See our other embroidery kits here
Check out our Instagram page for what we have been up to recently? Click Here
“Daphne” Complete Spring Floral DIY Embroidery Kit