In this “Grow” PDF Embroidery Kit you will get a 12 page guide to help you create this embroidery design.
The guide will include:
- Things you will need and my tips on the what to purchase.
- How to trace and transfer your pattern onto your fabric with photographic
- Beginners stitch guide with photographic instructions.
- Step by step
- How to finish your hoop
- Handy tips and tricks to help you get started
- A4 pattern to print and trace
- Illustrated colour guide
- Template for backing your finished hoop
- Detailed photographic and illustrated stitch diagrams
- Where you can find your supplies (UK Based)
What you will need:
15 cm Embroidery hoop, needle, fabric, pins, pen/pencil, thread and scissors
Embroidery stitches in this kit:
Split Stitch, Stem Stitch, Backstitch, Threaded Backstitch, Detached Chain Stitch, Woven Circle Stitch (Rose Stitch), Running Stitch and Blanket Stitch
Some embroidery experience would be beneficial, but it’s not essential all kits come with a step by step guide with photographic instructions to help you master each stitch used in the design.
To use this kit effectively, you will need access to a printer.
A Gentle Reminder:
- You will not receive any physical items with this purchase.
- All sales are final, this PDF purchase cannot be returned
- This PDF Kit is for personal use only
- You will receive this as an instant download. Please note this purchase will entitle you to a single download of the PDF.
See our other embroidery kits here
“Grow” PDF Embroidery Kit