In this “Hearts Too” Cream Monochrome Complete Floral PDF Embroidery Kit you will get a 23 page guide to help you create this embroidery design.
The guide will include:
- Things you will need and my tips on the what to purchase.
- How to trace and transfer your pattern onto your fabric with photographic
- Beginners stitch guide with photographic instructions.
- Step by step
- How to finish your hoop
- Handy tips and tricks to help you get started
- A4 pattern to print and trace
- Illustrated colour guide
- Template for backing your finished hoop
- Detailed photographic and illustrated stitch diagrams
- Where you can find your supplies (UK Based)
What you will need to purchase seperately:
15 or 20cm Embroidery hoop, needle, fabric, thread and scissors
Embroidery stitches in this kit:
- Stem Stitch
- Satin Stitch
- French Knot
- Split Stitch
- Detached Chain Stitch
- Reverse Chain Stitch
- Fishbone Stitch
- Running Stitch
- Blanket Stitch
- Buttonhole/ Buttonhole Wheel
Some embroidery experience would be beneficial, but it’s not essential all kits come with a step by step guide with photographic instructions to help you master each stitch used in the design.
Please note this is a very complex design so if you are a complete beginner this embroidery kit might not be for you.
To use this kit effectively, you will need access to a printer.
A Gentle Reminder:
- You will receive no physical items with this purchase.
- All sales are final, this PDF purchase cannot be returned
- This PDF Kit is for personal use only
- You will receive this as an instant download. Please note this purchase will entitle you to a single download of the PDF.
See our other embroidery kits here
Hearts Too” Cream Monochrome Complete Floral PDF Embroidery Kit