In this Neutral Florals PDF Embroidery Kit – Instant Download, You will be able to start immediatly after your purchase, All templates and DMC colour guide are included along with a very detailed guide to help you create this embroidery design, with plenty of top tips added in incase you are a complete beginner.
The guide will include:
- How to trace and transfer your pattern onto your fabric with photographic
- Beginners stitch guide with illustrated instructions and video links.
- How to finish your hoop
- Handy tips and tricks to help you get started
- A4 pattern to print and trace
- Template for backing your finished hoop
What you will need to purchase seperately:
12cm and 15cm Embroidery hoop, needle, fabric, thread and scissors
You will need a few additional things to help make this embroidery including pins, scissors and a pen to transfer your design onto fabric.
Embroidery stitches in this kit:
- Split Stitch
- Back Stitch
- Fishbone Bone Stitch
- Long and Short Stitch
- Chain Stitch
- French Knots
- Running Stitch
- Blanket Stitch
No embroidery experience is needed for this kit. It’s most ideal if you are complete beginner wanting to get into the craft.
To use this kit effectively, you will need access to a printer.
A Gentle Reminder:
- You will receive no physical items with this purchase.
- All sales are final, this PDF purchase cannot be returned
- This PDF Kit is for personal use only
- You will receive this as an instant download. Please note this purchase will entitle you to a single download of the PDF.
Want to see what we are up to on Instagram and keep up to date with Hope & Hart? Click Here
See our other embroidery kits here
Neutral Florals PDF Embroidery Kit – Instant Download