In this “Rainbow” complete Embroidery Kit you will get a 15 page guide to help you create this embroidery design with the fabric and design all ready in the hoop for you to get started immediately.
The guide will include:
- Things you will need and my tips on the what to purchase.
- How to trace and transfer your pattern onto your fabric with photographic
- Beginners stitch guide with photographic instructions.
- Step by step
- How to finish your hoop
- Handy tips and tricks to help you get started
- A4 pattern to print and trace
- Illustrated colour guide
- Template for backing your finished hoop
- Detailed photographic and illustrated stitch diagrams
- Where you can find your supplies (UK Based)
What you will need:
Everything is supplied for you in this kit, including
10cm Embroidery hoop, needle, fabric, thread and scissors
Embroidery stitches in this kit:
Running Stitch, Backstitch, Split Stitch and Blanket Stitch.
No experience is needed for this project, all kits come with a step by step guide with photographic instructions to help you master each stitch used in the design.
To use this kit effectively, you will need access to a printer.
A Gentle Reminder:
- You will receive physical material to make this embroidery with this purchase.
- Complete kits can only be returned provided they have not been opened.
- This Embroidery Kit is for personal use only
See our other embroidery kits here
“Rainbow” complete Embroidery Kit www.instagram.com/hopeandharthq