In this “Tulips In Bloom” PDF Embroidery Kit you will get a 19 page guide to help you create this embroidery design.
The guide will include:
- Things you will need and my tips on the what to purchase.
- How to trace and transfer your pattern onto your fabric with photographic
- Beginners stitch guide with photographic instructions.
- Step by step
- How to finish your hoop
- Handy tips and tricks to help you get started
- A4 pattern to print and trace – a choice of 3 sized hoops, 15cm, 20cm and 22cm.
- Illustrated colour guide
- Template for backing your finished hoop.
- Detailed photographic and illustrated stitch diagrams
- Where you can find your supplies (UK Based)
What you will need:
15cm 20cm or a 22cm Embroidery hoop, needle, fabric, thread and scissors.
Embroidery stitches in this kit:
Backstitch, Split Stitch and to finish the embroidery Running Stitch and Blanket Stitch.
No experience is needed for this project, all kits come with a step by step guide with photographic instructions to help you master each stitch used in the design.
To use this kit effectively, you will need access to a printer or iPad for you to trace your design.
A Gentle Reminder:
- You will receive no physical items with this purchase.
- All sales are final, this PDF purchase cannot be returned or refunded.
- This PDF is for PERSONAL use only not to be sold on in anyway, digital or physical pieces.
- You will receive this as an instant download. Please note this purchase will entitle you to a single download of the PDF.
See our other embroidery kits here
“Tulips In Bloom” PDF Embroidery Kit – Instant Download