In this “White Bloom” Complete DIY Embroidery Kit you will get everything you need to get started right away including a 14 page guide to help you create this embroidery design.
The guide will include:
- How to trace and transfer your pattern onto your fabric with photographic
- Beginners stitch guide with photographic instructions.
- Step by step
- How to finish your hoop
- Handy tips and tricks to help you get started
- A4 pattern to print and trace
- Illustrated colour guide
- Template for backing your finished hoop
- Detailed photographic and illustrated stitch diagrams
- An electronic version of the instruction Kit
What you will need:
Everything is supplied for you in this kit, including
- Full instructions and tips on how to complete this embroidery
- 10cm Embroidery Hoop
- Sewing Needle
- 4 colours
- Full DMC Skeins
- Linen Fabric
You will need a few additional things to help make this embroidery including pins, scissors and a pen to transfer your design over.
Embroidery stitches in this kit:
Stem Stitch, Detached Chain Stitch, French Knot, Fishbone Stitch, and Blanket Stitch.
Some embroidery experience would be beneficial, but it’s not essential all kits come with a step by step guide with photographic instructions to help you master each stitch used in the design.
A Gentle Reminder:
- You will receive physical material to make this embroidery with this purchase.
- You will NOT receive the finished embroidery it is for you to sew yourself
- Complete kits can only be returned provided they have not been opened.
- This Embroidery Kit is for personal use only. It cannot be sold in any form.
See our other embroidery kits here
“white bloom” complete DIY Embroidery Kit