In this “White Bloom” PDF Embroidery Kit you will get a 14 page guide to help you create this embroidery design.
The guide will include:
- Things you will need and my tips on the what to purchase.
- How to trace and transfer your pattern onto your fabric with photographic
- Beginners stitch guide with photographic instructions.
- Step by step
- How to finish your hoop
- Handy tips and tricks to help you get started
- A4 pattern to print and trace
- Illustrated colour guide
- Template for backing your finished hoop
- Detailed photographic and illustrated stitch diagrams
- Where you can find your supplies (UK Based)
What you will need:
10 cm Embroidery hoop, needle, fabric, pins, pen/pencil, thread and scissors
Embroidery stitches in this kit:
Stem Stitch, Detached Chain Stitch, French Knot, Fishbone Stitch, Split Stitch, Running Stitch and Blanket Stitch.
Some embroidery experience would be beneficial, but it’s not essential all kits come with a step by step guide with photographic instructions to help you master each stitch used in the design.
To use this kit effectively, you will need access to a printer.
A Gentle Reminder:
- You will not receive any physical items with this purchase.
- All sales are final, this PDF purchase cannot be returned
- This PDF is for PERSONAL use only not to be sold on in anyway, digital or physical pieces.
- You will receive this as an instant download. Please note this purchase will entitle you to a single download of the PDF.
See our other embroidery kits here
“white bloom” PDF Embroidery Kit
There are no reviews yet.